(Catatan Penyihir Cloverwitch: 6 Desember 2010)
Because no matter how many times we bumped on each other on the street, they cannot be said as 'Encounters' if we never exchange, even just a single glance. You and I were passing on the same road, that day, I might just saw you. Both of us, might be destined to walk together toward a really different direction of this intersection. However as you kept walking without realizing my presence, I would've known that what happened on that day was just
...a mere 'Coincidence'.
It wouldn't turn out to be 'Fate.'
Sayonara, stranger. Now I understand that maybe you're not the person who holds the 'Clover' that I've been looking for. Even if these coincidences will really turn to be just coincidences, I will still treasure them as a precious memories about someone special that I've met under the Rain.




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar